Thursday, July 6, 2017

My trail on Cards!

Hi there..
July month is keeping me busy with card making , DT Challenges..
So finally took time to post my works on my fav space..

PS : Picture heavy Post.

First card i would like to share is the one which is created for Creative Inspiration Forum ..
Challenge is to create a card based on the Sketch provided .

so here it is :


and here is the card i created -



Hope it is good.


Next is the card which i have tried making for a Challenge in OurIdeaBook magazine.
The Book is amazing , provides a lot of information on new craft methods and have detailed pictorial instruction of various projects.  



Next card created is for Creative Inspiration Forum. Challengeis to create Multi fold card. This is my frist try on such card and hope it has turned out good. 


 


That's all for now.
Thanks all for the patience to read my full post.

Will try my best to update the blog regularly. ;) 


c u soon !

Thanks 
Swarna  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers day card

Hi.. Happy Teachers Day everyone! Me and my daughter Vibha, created few cards for her school teachers. Out of that one card i created us...