Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Role as DT member in Indian Quilling Challenge Group (FB)


I know its bit late to mention about this.
I am happy to share that i have been selected as DT member in Indian Quilling Challenge grp in FB.
This is my first exp as DT member. i was bit nervous whether i will be able to do justice to the post.
But , Shylaa makes it easy and comes with simple challenges for me to do as DT member. Thanks to her.
Challenges will be running for two weeks and as an inspiration i have to make the said project.
First Week Challenge - To make CAS card with Quilling.


Close up view of the Card.



Second Challenge was to make Quilled Butterfly of any size.



Hope u all like it.
More post on Challenges to come. :)

Happy Quilling!!!
Swarna.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers day card

Hi.. Happy Teachers Day everyone! Me and my daughter Vibha, created few cards for her school teachers. Out of that one card i created us...